In the economy, companies are looking for new ways to manage and reduce costs. They are looking for a simple reporting and billing tool that can make it easy for administrators to keep track of device usage and enables detailed reports on device, department, and user volumes. This is where the smart device monitor for admin comes in.
Description of smart device monitor for admin
Smart Device Monitor for Admin is a utility for Windows operating system that is making easier all installing, monitoring, and managing network devices. The highly intelligent device administrator monitor points you directly which printers are available, how they are configured, even showing toner and paper levels.
Smart Device Monitor for Admin works in conjunction with the Card Authentication Package to provide administrators with usage reports from individual users.
Also, the web-based Administrator Smart Device Monitor supports most of your hardcopy faxes and multifunction devices to streamline operations for all of your groups and individual computers.
Features and benefits of Smart Device Monitor for admin
- Group management for machines
- Limits settings made using the control panel and disable changes to certain items.
- With a smart device monitor for admin, you have access to select the type of paper loaded in the machine.
- Switch to power saving mode and exit.
- Checks information about printing, the amount of paper, etc.
- You can monitor multiple printers at the same time at ease. If you have many printers, you can create groups and categorize the printers for easier management.
- A smart device monitor for admin helps to check the machine’s network settings and shows detailed machine information.
- It allows you to change the network settings of the device.
- Check the details of print jobs sent from a computer.
- Allows you to check the job history of user codes identified printed, faxed, scanned, and photocopied documents.
- It allows you to select functions such as printing and scanning for each user code.
- Fax numbers and email addresses registered in the machine can be edited and registered from the computer.
- You can review each entry in the fax job history.
- You can set parameters and view status changes for devices in the group.
- You can use it to manage fax numbers, user names for scanning to folders, and addresses for sending and receiving Internet faxes.
- The name and folder of the email sender can be protected.
- Increase document security
- Prevent unauthorized copying/scanning
- Access the user work log for more detailed monitoring purposes
- Restrict the use of colors to authorized users only
Smart Device Monitor for Administrators has the following functions.
Peer-to-peer printing function
- Prints directly to the network printer without sending data to a print server.
- Prints to a replacement printer if there are too many jobs waiting on the specified printer or if an error disables printing (recovery printing).
- A smart device monitor for admin makes it possible to assign multiple print jobs to multiple printers.
- Displays an error message if an error occurs on the specified printer while transferring or printing data.
- Notifies the end of printing. You can also be informed of the printing status, e.g. if the notice is only displayed when the recovery print is in progress.
- A smart device monitor for admin helps to check the printer accessories such as paper or toner to know the condition.
- With a smart device monitor device, you can monitor multiple printers at the same time.
- Checks the printer’s network settings and detailed printer information.
- Allows you to check the print job log using the user ID
- Notifies the user when a print job is finished by displaying the [Print / Data Transfer] dialog box. You can also be informed of specific printing conditions, such as when a recovery print is in progress.
- View the log of the files printed and the current status of the files being printed.
Is it safe to download and install Smart Device Monitor for Admin?
Smart Device Monitor for Admin has been scanned for viruses by several leading anti-virus software products and is 100% clean and safe. Although no malware, spyware, or other malicious threats were found, we strongly recommend that you double-check the product before installing it on your PC.
Please note that the laws governing the Smart Device Monitor’s use for admin may differ from country to country. Make sure you are using the Smart Device Monitor for Admin according to the laws of your country.
How to install Smart Device Monitor for administrators
Follow the steps below to install Smart Device Monitor for Admin
- Quit all running applications.
- Insert the CD-ROM into the CD-ROM drive, the installation program will start right away.
- Select an interface language to continue
- The following languages are available: Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Hungarian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Finnish, Swedish, Simple Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Click Smart Device Monitor for Administrator.
- Click next.
- The software license agreement is displayed in the License Agreement dialog box.
- After reading the contents, click [Next].
- A message will be displayed when the installation is complete.
- Click OK and smart device monitor for admin is installed.
BONUS TIP: AutoPlay may not work with some operating system settings. In this case, start “Setup.exe” in the directory of the CD-ROM. If you need to restart your computer after installing Smart Device Monitor for Admin, restart your computer and continue with the setup.
Smart Device Monitor for Admin is one of Ricoh Co, Ltd. developed software. Smart Device Monitor for Admin has unlimited full functionality, although other versions of this software may exist. You can run Smart Device Monitor for Admin on all modern Windows operating systems.
With this simple expense management solution, users can manage document output costs to lower their total costs. The Smart Device Monitor for Admin is free software and fully functional for an unlimited period. Safe, worry-free download and installation of Smart Device Monitor for administrators. DOWNLOAD LINK